Pages

27.12.14

A Few of My Favorite Things | 2014 Edition

Before the year is up, I wanted to take a moment to discuss some of the lovely things I discovered in 2014.




While I will be uploading a video soon with my top 10 favorite books of the year, I thought I would make a broader post covering some books, beauty and skincare products, and other random things.




I also attended the Romantic Times Convention (RT14) in New Orleans this year which really pushed me forward with inspiration and ideas for this blog and helped me make wonderful friendships. You can see my blog post for RT14, here.



This year I also discovered The Body Shop, LUSH, Kat Von D tattoo eye liner, and MAC's Rocky Horror Picture Show lipstick line.

I like almost anything from LUSH. If you're unfamiliar, LUSH focuses on fresh, handmade vegan cosmetics. I particularly enjoy their face masks, bubble bars and bath melts... and their shower gels. :)
The Body Shop carries a lot of skin care and beauty products but I just really love their body butters (which I use on a daily basis). It's incredibly thick and keeps my skin hydrated all day long - which is extremely necessary in these wintry months in NYC.
I am also a huge fan of Rocky Horror Picture Show and when I saw that MAC was coming out with a whole set of the movie-inspired products (with special RHPS packaging), I ran to buy the lipstick FrankNFurter. *throws Melba toast at the computer screen*

All in all, it's been a pretty awesome year. I had set some goals for myself and I followed through on most (if not all) of them. 

I hope you all were able to accomplish any goals you had set for yourself for 2014 ; I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for us.


See you soon!

&& here is where you can find me on the interwebz:
Vampire Book Club: Vampirebookclub.net
Book Depository Affiliate: bookdepository.com


Until next time-


-Jannelle


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye