Pages

5.12.14

December 2014 TBR

Hello & TGIF!

This post was originally going to be a video upload on YouTube. Due to technical difficulties, however, this video is now a blog post. :)

My goal in December is simply to finish reading any books that I may have started earlier on in 2014... and to read the books I plan to review for the VBC.

Here is my list (the names and authors will be linked!) :
















7 Books! I hope I have the time and energy to get through them now that my school trimester has kicked off & I've started working #thestruggle

Anywho, I'm wishing you all a safe and wonderful weekend & I'll be seeing you soon.


What books are you planning on reading in December?


&& here is where you can find me on the interwebz:
Vampire Book Club: Vampirebookclub.net
Book Depository Affiliate: bookdepository.com


Until next time-


-Jannelle

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye