Hello & happy new year!
I thought the best way to start the new year is to recap the top books I read in 2014 and set myself up some goals for 2015.
Here is the video I uploaded yesterday for my top 10 books of 2014:
Here are my top 10 goals of 2015:
- Visit more small book shops
- Read 52 books
- Create a blogging schedule (and follow through)
- Begin a weekly exercise regimen - Yoga
- Read more classic novels
- Read more literary fiction
- Finish series I've purchased and haven't read or series I've started and haven't finished
- Create a BookTube schedule (and follow through)
- Finish at least level 1 of Rosetta Stone - Turkish
- Start posting cooking/culinary type videos
What were your top books of 2014 & what are your goals for the new year?
&& here is where you can find me on the interwebz:
Vampire Book Club: Vampirebookclub.net
Book Depository Affiliate: bookdepository.com
YouTube: JannelleReads channel
Until next time-