Pages

22.8.14

Random 'On Holiday' Update

Hello everyone & happy Friday!



I am currently on vacation but I think I may have forgotten to mention that in a previous post so... this is it! I have many pictures and reviews coming your way, soon but for the next week or so I will most likely be absent from any social media-ish activities.


Have any of you gone on holiday this summer/year? If so, where have you been? 

Also, is it just me or do you guys like to say, "on holiday," as well? It sounds so fancy and British and just better than me saying, "I'm going on vacation." Whatever. I'm just trying to be cool.

Anywho, that's it for my petite update. I'll be seeing you in about a week. :)

&& here is where you can find me on the interwebz:
Vampire Book Club: Vampirebookclub.net
Book Depository Affiliate: bookdepository.com


Until next time-


-Jannelle

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye