Pages

9.10.14

Updates | Mash-Ups, Life Updates & Reviewing Elsewhere

Hello everyone and happy Thursday!
I know it has been a while since I've posted so I wanted to do a baby update on how things have been going over here.

So, I recently moved. I was living in Orlando and I recently came back to my family in Miami. There are a lot of personal things going on in relation to my family that I am still getting used to and just dealing with so... this should kind of explain my absence.

Have any of you moved before? I mean, it is just too much crap everywhere. So I am still trying to organize my life and trying to figure out what to keep and throw away. There also might be another move in my very near future. I don't know. I don't want to say anything, but... there's that.

Also, if you aren't aware, I actively review for Vampirebookclub.net and LOVE working with the ladies over there. If you ever feel like I'm being too lazy, head over there and check out the books I have been reviewing. Most recently, my review of Night's Honor by Thea Harrison went up today. 

On to a different topic(ish), I have a lot of Mash-Ups coming up. I've fallen behind because of everything going on but I plan to be back with one (hopefully) by Monday or thereabouts - it just might not be a mash-up Monday post.

And I think that's it? That shouldn't be a question but... hm, I think it is. 

Basically, I just wanted to apologize for my absence and say that I haven't gone anywhere (just taken a nap of sorts) and my regular posts will be back soon.

Wishing you all a terrific Thursday & a great weekend (if you don't hear from me beforehand) 



&& here is where you can find me on the interwebz:
Vampire Book Club: Vampirebookclub.net
Book Depository Affiliate: bookdepository.com


Until next time-


-Jannelle

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye