Pages

27.3.15

Brief Updates

Hey guys-
Wanted to pop in real quick because I've been absent lately.

While I've been gone, I started reading all the books (and reviewing them) and even had some stuff ready to post. Unfortunately, there have been some family things going on.
On top of that, I got food poisoning last week and a stomach flu this week... my food-loving heart and stomach are not happy.

Luckily, this time away has left me with some exciting ideas for some food I'd like to bake and share on here (an order on Amazon was just placed!) and you can look forward to that, soon.

Also, I have been reviewing over at the VBC. If you're interested, you can check out my reviews, here.

Hope March has been treating you all well and I hope to be back before Easter. :)


&& here is where you can find me on the interwebz:
Vampire Book Club: Vampirebookclub.net
Book Depository Affiliate: bookdepository.com


Until next time-


-Jannelle

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye