Pages

11.9.15

What I Ate Wednesday | September 9, 2015

Hello you beautiful people of the interwebz! 

I've decided to start this new feature on my blog called, "What I Ate Wednesday" wherein I post the pictures of the food I ate and maybe some brief explanations on how to make it. This is something I have seen on mostly lifestyle and beauty blogs and I thought I would introduce it to the foodie world (if it hasn't been done already). I really enjoy taking a glimpse at what people are actually eating and since I am usually off on Wednesdays, I thought this would be a good deal. 

So, let's get started!

Breakfast: Some coffee with hazelnut creamer, homemade Oatmeal with a dash of half and half and berries, and some water.



 Small Afternoon Snack: Lemon mineral water from Turkey and some Pepperidge Farm Brussels cookies

 Late Lunch: Toaster-oven Nachos (just Tostitos and grated cheese), with some orange juice and melon

 A Good Old Cuppa Tea: I mixed the Twinings Lemon and Ginger tea with Trader Joes' White Tea with Pear and Ginger (because I  ginger tea)

Dinner: This is a Turkish Dish called Citir Manti (the spelling is off because I don't have a Turkish keyboard) and it's basically a large round pastry dough (kind of like Filo dough) stuffed and rolled with a spiced meat (we used beef for this one). And it is served with a homemade tomato sauce (recipe coming soon!) and sitting upon a savory yogurt sauce. We served it alongside some salted cucumbers and some more melon.





&& That is what I ate this Wednesday! Join me next week as I attempt to tackle some baked items in preparation for my Thanksgiving menu this year :)


&& here is where you can find me on the interwebz:
Vampire Book Club: Vampirebookclub.net
Book Depository Affiliate: bookdepository.com


Until next time-


-Jannelle

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye