Pages

23.11.14

Spotlight Sunday #3: Doughnuts at Dough in New York, NY

Hello & happy Sunday!


In the spirit of celebrating another glutonous Sunday, I found myself surrounded by the most deliciously decadent doughnuts NYC has to offer.


After an extremely thorough look through the Manhattan shop of Dough Donuts, my friend Michelle and I decided on these eight flavors - 


chocolate salted caramel, passion fruit*, pumpkin, early grey*, hibiscus*, glazed, lemon ginger* and a dulce de leche filled donut with chocolate ganache and toasted coconut.

*denotes a favorite


We created a sample of the four I selected along with the four she selected and had a mini donut party at the table in the shop... THIS IS HEAVEN.


If you take a trip to this lovely city -or happen to live here - you need to pass by Dough. They have a shop in Brooklyn and the newest shop is in Manhattan.


Restaurant Info.:
Name: Dough
Specialty: Doughnuts :)
Location(s): Brooklyn - 448 Lafayette avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11205
Flatiron District - 14 W. 19 ST New York, NY 10011



Any other restaurants/cafe's you think I need to try?


&& here is where you can find me on the interwebz:
Vampire Book Club: Vampirebookclub.net
Book Depository Affiliate: bookdepository.com


Until next time-


-Jannelle

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye